Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a good day

even after having a bad day, a day where everythiong just to go horribly wrong and nothing seem to go your way, the next day ways gets better. at least for me it does. i am surprised on how bad a day can be. How everything can turn on you one second, and everything goes dow. Well that is how my day was going yesterday. The day started out good, but slowly it began to get worst and worst, until it became a bad day. Yet yestesterday was yesterday and i dont really like to spend to much time on the past. And as the sun came up today. Today is starting off to be a good day. No problems started off this morning and everything seem to be back to normal. I hope it is at least. I wont really know for sure until this night where i will get to see the rest of the day turn out, but as of now it is a good day. . . . I am crossing my fingers hoping nothing changes